cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejoining

voicimonemail01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had an account and a sim card with Public mobile. I used the services for many years but found a better offer for more data.

I changed providers.

I tried the new provider for a month but wasn't satisfied with the coverage.

I would now like to rejoin Public mobile

But!

My account has been deactivated. I can't use my email adresse or phone number to acces my account. The problem is I can't create a new account with my email and phone number because it says I already have an acount. I'm caught in a no mans land. I can't reach a human to explain. Can anybody help?

4 REPLIES 4

@voicimonemail01 

Canadian Cell Supplies have a Cyber Monday sale of $2.99 pm sim cards. You may also qualify for their one day delivery deal.

Pm has half price sim cards ($5) and a BOGO free deal with reported delivery of 2 to 3 days ( Don't count on that for BC or Cape Breton N.S.) They also have a combined promotion when you register your email by December 1st and activate by December 17th you will recieve a free third month credit and a 2gb bonus recurring plan data when activating online a $35+ plan for as long as you don't change your rate plan.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@voicimonemail01...once you port out, your old account is closed for good. You''ll need a new sim to start a new account. You'll need a new email address as well..some emails support alias use...such as gmail.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@voicimonemail01  I believe you ported your account away , in that case your account will be closed already

To rejoin PM, you need to get a new SIM card first.   Old SIM card cannot be re-used.   You got one and you try to activate that way?  If you have a new SIM card, you should be able to create a "new" account on PM with your email.  Worst case, go to Gmail and create another one just for this new PM account

If you don't have a new SIM card yet, check Amazon.ca or buy in store.  Please note if you buy SIM from PM online, it might take long for PM to deliver.  It could be fast, but could also be 3 weeks.  So, if you need it urgently, I would not try to order from PM

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would have to setup a new account with a new sim, email, and phone number.

Currently, there is a promotion for an extra 2GB of data if you activate a $35 or higher plan.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-of-monthly-bonus-data-fo...

Need Help? Let's chat.