cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reissuing port number request

alexanderbrant
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported my number over from Virgin but I guess there was a block on the number on Bell towers. I do not recieve incoming calls, it says that it's not in service but I can make calls. I cannot send or recieve texts from any one on any Bell based service. I can send texts to Rogers based numbers but do not recieve texts. I have reactivated the account and they took the blocks off but I cannot request the number again as it is in use with both carriers now. 

5 REPLIES 5

@alexanderbrant wrote:

Thank you! I have already messaged a moderator, I got a reply a couple weeks ago regarding this, so I messaged the same one who started helping me!

@alexanderbrant  Just to be safe send the same message to: Moderator_Team that way then next available moderator will be able to reissue the port.

@alexanderbrant wrote:

Thank you! I have already messaged a moderator, I got a reply a couple weeks ago regarding this, so I messaged the same one who started helping me!

It would be better to use this link...just in case the same moderator isn't on vacation or has left....https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

alexanderbrant
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Port can take 2 to 48 hours.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You would need to message a Moderator directly.. they can get things sorted out for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.