cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration

Dan467K
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We have filled in the page to set up our account with public Mobile and we have checked the information repeatedly, but when we press Continue to proceed, we cannot get any further. And apparently there is no real person we can phone to help us Can anyone here help us?

7 REPLIES 7

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dan467K :Thank you for posting that you got everything fixed, I use Duck Duck Go browser on mobile and Firefox on computer and never have any problems activating, but I never use the back button and always recheck everything before clicking next.

Dan467K
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used a different browser & computer & it worked. Thanks all for your help & ideas. It seems to me ,if you make any mistake it gets locked in.

TheGx

Can you be more specific as to how far you made it thorough the online activation process? Tell us what page you made it too or read it you couldn't get lost the first page? What information did you process so far etc?

People here can help you through it if you explain more what happened.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Dan467K 

There is a "live" option reserved for activation assistance, but it's online (not on the phone)

If you need help, see link below for live assistance throughout the process:

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

XionBunny

Also don't forget to check back in and let us know if your next attempt after you've tried any solutions in this threat was successful and which one helped you, then mark it solved, thanks!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Dan467K 

Did you get past the payment screen?   If so, check payment card transactions to see if payment posted to pending transactions.

If so, then try the SIM in your phone, re-boot, it may work.

If not, follow @XionBunny advice.   Wait the FULL HOUR before retrying and also add using an incognito tab after clearing cookies and cache.

XionBunny

You may have to try an alternate browser, if you entered your sim number incorrectly at all it's going to remain locked in the system for an hour after your last attempt time, so wait for a while and try again on a different browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.