cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration

Heer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, quick question, how many times do I have to register on different sites/ features?I’m new and I already signed up on 2 (self service and community)

6 REPLIES 6

@Jb456wrote:

Ensure both have the same email address in case you earn community rewards.

Also as I found, ensure that the case of the e-mail address used in each system matches for any community rewards process to automatically apply to your account.

@Heer 

And as @Jb456  mentioned about ensuring that you have registered the SAME email address on each site, also ensure that you have entered them both identically. IE: if you or your device made the first letter a capital letter, ensure that the case of each letter is identical in both accounts. Case being correct isn’t a necessity for email to work but PM uses email addresses to tie both your accounts together and they appear to have that set to check that the case Is identical for this to work. Double check them both....

AE_Collector

Rusty
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome to the community!  :cathappy:

Heer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you!

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

That is all. Self serve to monitor your bill and service and the community to get help. Welcome to PM!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

That is the only two.

Ensure both have the same email address incase you earn community rewards.

Community forums is where you ask questions Incase you're having issues.

Self serve Account is where you make payments and check your usage or make changes to your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.