cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration website didn’t work.

Richwn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On submitting the final page of registration a web server error page was returned. 500 internal server error.  Now when I try again it says the SIM number is invalid.  I tried the card in the compatible device (iPad Air) and it does not work.  Any suggestions? 

3 REPLIES 3

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Richwn wrote:

On submitting the final page of registration a web server error page was returned. 500 internal server error.  Now when I try again it says the SIM number is invalid.  I tried the card in the compatible device (iPad Air) and it does not work.  Any suggestions? 

See if payment was charged if you got yo the last step. If it was, check if sim works.

If not charged yet and sim doesn't work later, you'll need a new sim card because it could mean it was activated by someone else before.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes it actually does go through without the final notice.

Check your cc

Try the sim

If not try again in 50 minutes, best to use incognito on fresh browser

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Richwn wrote:

Wait for an hour and try again. 

1.  Check you credit card online.  Is there any pending charge.

2.  restart your browser before trying to activate your plan again.

Need Help? Let's chat.