cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration failed

Candy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I register my SIM card  ,  the last step I press Active button,  the process won't go through,  the bottons changed to grey and stopped. When I register again,  the system says thec SIM CARD ERROR. How to finish or register again?

4 REPLIES 4

an530530

the system will send you a 6 words code text....

put the code to the website(be careful the Cap layers) ...then click the regist will successful...

an530530

the system will send you a 6 words code text....

put the code to the website(be careful the Cap layers) ...then click the regist will successful...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Candy wrote:

I register my SIM card  ,  the last step I press Active button,  the process won't go through,  the bottons changed to grey and stopped. When I register again,  the system says thec SIM CARD ERROR. How to finish or register again?

@Candy  Sometimes even though that happens the card gets activated. Best to insert the PM sim in your device and see if it connects to the PM network. If yes, then your card is activated. Access selfserve account and make sure the correct plan is showing.

If you can't access your selfserve account then click here to register your selfserve account.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Candy wrote:

Verify that you weren't charged on your credit card.  If you haven't been charged you can try again using your browser in private or incognito mode.  You may be required to wait an hour before you can try again

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.