cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration failed

bpappy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It let me finished everything and even pick my number, and plan. I put in my credit card info and it had an error after that, my credit card was charged but I cannot log in with the account information i created. What do I do?

8 REPLIES 8

moalkhatib
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

dont top up one more time

nothing is lost

any money topped up will stay as credit in your account

restart the handset

contact moderators at Moderator_Team

all will be resolved

no panic

ron2577

Hi,

If you're still having issues with creating your profile, or logging in, try using Google Chrome.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Ron

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Agree. Also try to login in another browser or use incognito mod. Sometimes it helps.

@gblackma wrote:

@bpappy did you set up your self service account ? Go here to do it https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/ 

If you did,  try the reset password link. Remember to check your spam filter too. Welcome to PM. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @bpappy 

There is no need to contact moderators.

If your phone is working and your selfserve was not created though can create it here

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ 

Welcome to public mobile

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@bpappy did you set up your self service account ? Go here to do it https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/ 

If you did,  try the reset password link. Remember to check your spam filter too. Welcome to PM. 

@bpappy wrote:

It let me finished everything and even pick my number, and plan. I put in my credit card info and it had an error after that, my credit card was charged but I cannot log in with the account information i created. What do I do?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bpappy  Insert the sim and see if your device connects to the network. If yes, Click here to register your selfserve account.

If not, submit a ticket to PM. 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@bpappy wrote:

Sorry, I just reset my phone and it is working, but i cannot log into my account.

The only way is.......contact a mod. 

bpappy

Sorry, I just reset my phone and it is working, but i cannot log into my account.

Need Help? Let's chat.