cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Is it a scam?

@HALIMACS 

Good idea. I forgot it was monday a better day to tag @Catherine_T for a response and have maybe the escalations department reach out.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Is it a scam?

@Brittybaby 

While its easy for most companies to shift to working from home in Canada since the moderators are entirely off-shore employees in several different countries I am unsure of their work enviroment set up. Further impacting the issue is at home internet accessibility if staff have to self isolate because of possible exposure.

Re: Public mobile is a thief

Hi @lcwm28,

We have left you a message.

At your earliest convenience, kindly reply to the existing ticket in order for us to be able to assist further and resolve the situation.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,
The Public Mobile Moderator Team

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It been another 2 days my problem still not fixed and it just same as other moderators disappeared in the middle of their work without finish the job.  

Many issues since I joined on Jan 6 till now...

Thank you for reaching us.

I have checked and I found 2 extra charges of $28.25, made by the system.

If you already contacted the bank you can wait until they will reverse 2 of these charges.

If the bank cannot reverse them, you can reach me, and I'll try to initiate it from our end ( from our end a refund takes minimum 15 days, so it would be amazing, if the bank can process the funds reversal ).

I am really sorry for the waiting time, in having a reply, but we were overwhelmed by messages lately and our wait time increased.

For the second month free offer, the system will offer you a credit for the plan amount, with 24-48 hours before your next renewal.

Kind regards,

XXXXX

Public Mobile Escalation Department

This is like the fifth moderator left me without any result!  I'm impressed!  Escalation Department 

more than 30 messages removed inbox..

@lcwm28 wrote:

Many issues since I joined on Jan 6 till now...

Thank you for reaching us.

I have checked and I found 2 extra charges of $28.25, made by the system.

If you already contacted the bank you can wait until they will reverse 2 of these charges.

If the bank cannot reverse them, you can reach me, and I'll try to initiate it from our end ( from our end a refund takes minimum 15 days, so it would be amazing, if the bank can process the funds reversal ).

I am really sorry for the waiting time, in having a reply, but we were overwhelmed by messages lately and our wait time increased.

For the second month free offer, the system will offer you a credit for the plan amount, with 24-48 hours before your next renewal.

Kind regards,

XXXXX

Public Mobile Escalation Department

This is like the fifth moderator left me without any result!  I'm impressed!  Escalation Department 

If the merchant is co-operating, filing a chargeback could  actually likely be against the terms of service when it comes to argeement that you have with your card issuer. This also makes it so that customer has to do the work to correct a Public Mobile issue. Public Mobile should be correcting this.  In addition, filing reversals mutliplle times (if something like this happens again in the future) actually casts suspicion from the bank onto the card user. Doing a chargeback is supposed to be an absolutely last resort.

Mayor / Maire

@lcwm28 

I 'm happy to see the moderator team has finally gotten in touch and has started the process of fixing the extra charges. You've also been told when you are recieving your credit. Which plan are you on? The $15? Are you satisfied with the action taken so far?

Edit: Oops I see you are on the $25 plan. Since you have been without service for more than a week along with other frustrations it wouldnt be out of line to ask for a credit of maybe $10 into your account or a 1gb data add on as compensation. This being the escalations department you are dealing with vs a regular moderator. Public mobile is pretty reasonable especially if you have been a polite and patient customer.  A little give and take......

No! This is telling me to pay for their mistakes and wait either my card company or PM to credit back to my account it gonna takes forever.

I still cant login to my account since Jan 6, cant check my profile, usuage, my rate of plan info, bill? and with the payment issues after over 70 messages and 8 days nothing really fixed yet. I'm not asking compensation, just want to finish this simple things and I can see how poor the PM customers service cant even solve such a simple thing they waste customers lots of time and headache! I complaint it took me 46 messages to get help and they removed 30 messages today. 

Need Help? Let's chat.