cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Public Mobile Number not ported.

How would I care about those poor 50 cents beggars, it's pandemic they needed PM to feed up their poor families which I totally understand... Well, I had enough, dont have time for them, today I found lots of real help elsewhere and working with it already, PM needs me to make them great again, 20-45 compliant in a year is not enough, they need real responsible workers as I found they have many bad workers here including those trying to shut the noise down and keep faking the community looking good and positive in all time to hide the ugly fact which is complete disgusting those ora/mod will make sure to have their name on my list..oh well stay turn.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Public Mobile Number not ported.

@lcwm28 

Ok...best of luck with your endeavours.

Re: Is it a scam?

Public mobile is a reputable and respected company. In order to give customers lower rates they do not have call centers and such. If You disabled your account because you chose forgot my password that is not a scam that was your doing and if you can't access your account you have no way of knowing if the money has been re-credited to your account or why they charged you, your account would show you the billing periods and what was charged. I love public mobile but it isn't for everyone, if you are this anxious over these easily resolvable issues, maybe you want to pay more for your plans so you can speak to someone immediately when you have an issue. 

Here all you have to do is contact a moderator and wait, as everyone has told you. Venting here can't help because we are all just customers like you so the only person who can help is a moderator so contact them, take a breath and everything will work out and be ok 🙂

Mayor / Maire

@Brittybaby 

Although it looks like @lcwm28 has thrown in the towel I do understand their frustration with no moderator contact in 6 days. My private message to the moderators has gone unread and is currently at 50 hours since sent....tthere is a serious customer support issue at the moment. I am only recommending contacting moderators for urgent issues only. (Just an FYI.)

Mayor / Maire

Is this a hoax? 

There seems to be couple of jokers about here lately just stirring things up. 

@darlicious yes that is frustrating, I get it, I did not read to that point, I responded as soon as I saw the locked out of account, billed 3 times is it a scam message, so I may have jumped the gun and should have read on. I am sorry to hear messages are going so long without being answered. My apologies 😊

Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk 

I didnt get that impression.

Mayor / Maire

@Brittybaby 

No worries no apology to me needed. Now you know whats up with the moderators....wait times that havent been seen for a couple years.....maybe theres been covid + test causing a staff shortage?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @LurganIeUk 

It started out last Friday as what seemed like a legitimate set of circumstances in need of Moderator help.

For the likes of me, if the OP sent the numbers of Private Messages along as indicated, I can't imagine why the "issue" isn't rectified.

@darlicious went over and above to help out the OP - yet things still went sour.   

Maybe someone ought to tag a PM staff member to tap a dedicated Moderator to this situation.

@darlicious that sounds like it is the most likely reason. Seeing as they did not have call centers and large amounts of staff in the first place, with a pandemic it figures that that number would decline immensely. However that is one job you should be able to do from home so they should have people working from home answering these messages, but I do not know the whole story I am sure there is more involved and more issues of course especially with everything going on right now

Need Help? Let's chat.