cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Public Mobile Number not ported.

@lcwm28 wrote:

This is why I said public mobile problems everywhere! Your situation even worse than me.

You should start your own thread please. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Public mobile is a thief

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@lcwm28 wrote:

I'm 100% agreed with you! Public mobile charged me 3 times on the same day I only activated 1 sim.

You should start your own thread please. 

they have one, the person is simply venting in other threads.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to ask you stop talking to me, you have no idea where I'm coming from and if you cant help me then mind you own biz!

@lcwm28 wrote:

I would like to ask you stop talking to me, you have no idea where I'm coming from and if you cant help me then mind you own biz!

Then kindly stop hijacking threads and offering no contribution, your rude behavior is not appreciated. thank you.

Re: New user (number ported over on Jan 5, 2021)

See! Another one! DO NOT CALL! If you call, will be real stuck with no service for 2 days like me!

Look I dont care if PM paying you 50 cents or what, you know nothing what is going on! 

Mayor / Maire

@lcwm28 wrote:

I don’t think any one else does either.....perhaps you should reconsider where you are going to. 

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@lcwm28 wrote:

I don’t think any one else does either.....perhaps you should reconsider where you are going to. 

Don't bother replying, this person is clearly immature and won't listen to reason or logic, just their anger, let them do as they wish at this point, the logical thing they should have done is been patient and kept in touch with the proper channels, ie the mod team, and not trash talk and vent in other threads, the alternative is simply moving to another service and not stressing out.

Compliant has made another one is coming.. this is the way to go! had all my screenshots ready.. reaching out media as well! PS.. Will definitely give PM a push make sure they cant support AMEX soon hopefully! 

Mayor / Maire

@lcwm28 

I can see you are beyond frustrated with your situation and I dont blame you. The other members dont understand your frustration either when you randomly post in other threads. If they read this one i'm sure they would be more sympathetic and perhaps regret their choice of words. 

I can only assume you still have had no contact from the moderators. It has just past the 48 hours mark that i sent a message on your behalf. How long has it been exactly since you last sent a message/ticket? How long since your very first ticket/message? And to double check has there been any reply from the moderators?

Even if you missed a message ...that doesnt matter....just if anything has been recieved from them to you. Please give me hours since and/or date and time of the messages/tickets sent. If you feel more comfortable sending them via private message please do so. I intend to reference them for my follow up message and when seeking extra compensation. Also the date and time of your activation? Please and thank you.

dar(licious)

Need Help? Let's chat.