cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Is it a scam?

@lcwm28 

Bad luck comes in threes so now you are due for some good luck. Maybe you should run out and buy a lottery ticket.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Registration error...

This is so frustrating!!!

Mayor / Maire

@lcwm28 

Not that long ago @kospiece  had their issue resolved after following up their inital  service requests with the info i suggested they include..... time for a response 63 hours. Resolved in minutes. They are catching up yours should be soon too!

@lcwm28  Yes, this morning, with the suggestion from @darlicious I sent a new private message to the Moderator Team, with all the personal information that I provided during the first activation attempt, and also the service ticket number I have created so far. 

Got a response about 2 hours after this private message from a Moderator, and she resolved my issue very shortly. 

So what happened for me is that my activation was not completed. Porting request was completed, but my Sim Card was not activated and so no Self-serve account was created. That's why I could not log into the account that I thought was created during the activation. And hence the porting was stuck in the back end because it can't be assigned to any sim card. 

Moderator cleaned up the mess and help me set up a new PIN number. Once I can receive call and text messages, I set up my Self-serve account and all is working perfectly now. 

Hope you will get your issue resolved soon. 

Re: Public mobile is a thief

I'm 100% agreed with you! Public mobile charged me 3 times on the same day I only activated 1 sim.

Re: Public Mobile Number not ported.

This is why I said public mobile problems everywhere! Your situation even worse than me.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lcwm28 wrote:

This is why I said public mobile problems everywhere! Your situation even worse than me.

Please don't just post your complaints in every thread unless you actually have something to contribute that can actually be of some help, there is enough of that already here, we are just customers helping customers here.

Oh yeah, can you help me?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Public mobile is a thief

@lcwm28 wrote:

I'm 100% agreed with you! Public mobile charged me 3 times on the same day I only activated 1 sim.

You should start your own thread please. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lcwm28 wrote:

Oh yeah, can you help me?

I read the post with your initial issue, and others have been helping you, a negative attitude on here won't get you to help any faster, just follow the advice given from the more in-depth posts, keep in touch with the moderators (who can be slow some times but be patient) and your issues will be fixed, if not, you can always port out again, there is no sense in stressing out.

Need Help? Let's chat.