cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Is it a scam?

I have sent over 15 message many of them over 48 hours no reply.

Mayor / Maire

@lcwm28 

Ok then lets try something new. I'm going to send a message on your behalf with a link to this thread and your username. Lets see if that gets you contact. Make sure you have the pin # for your account. Does your community account email match your self serve account email?

Mayor / Maire

@lcwm28 

Message sent lets see what happens. I've asked if they can contact you thru private messaging and/or this thread. BTW does your username start with an "el"? I had the hardest time tagging you after the "@" thinking it was a capital "I".

Thanks so much! You're the one who really trying to help... But anyways, no mod contact me over 48 hours already, I knew Public mobile have almost no service but I didnt know it's that bad, very regreted to join.

Mayor / Maire

@lcwm28 

I'm sorry that your experience so far has been a negative one. I cannot understand why you haven't recieved a response unless Moderator_Team is somehow misspelled or they are somehow replying to the wrong account. 2 hours have passed since i have messaged them and this would normally be the time i would be checking in (if I wasn't online already as I have my email notifications disabled.) We do already know that they are busier than normal at the moment and with 1 hour remaining in their day I suspect a response will not come tonight. I fully expect a reply in the first 3 hours of the day tomorrow.

@lcwm28 

I am having issue with the porting/activation process with Public Mobile since Thursday and no one has answered to my ticket created on Thursday evening (48 hours has passed). 

Hope we will get responses from the moderator soon. 

Mayor / Maire

@kospiece 

What is your issue with porting? If you have access to your account (unlike @lcwm28 ) you may be able to solve your issue by calling the porting department yourself if its a stuck port or you didnt respond to the porting authorization text from your old provider. Have your previous providers account number ready and call 1 844 232 7678. They may still be open.....

@darlicious 

I have no access to self-service portal. Can't do anything. Called the porting team and was advised only moderators can help

Mayor / Maire

@kospiece 

Well that definetly bites the big one! Another account activation issue. I'm beginning to suspect a larger overall issue with activations which is backing up response times to over 48 hours. Something that hasnt been seen for about a year and a half. At this point I can only suggest you open a new ticket via simon or send a new private message to @Moderator_Team . Now that they have been tagged in this thread as well as sent a link hopefully you will get a response around the same time as @lcwm28 .

oh my! me too, I got error message when I submitted my sign up form, pop in my sim no service I then found a porting center number in community called and had it ported, after that I got full bars of signal but cant make a call cant txt cant receive call for 2 days and since I joined till now my login is still disabled, plus the 3 times same amount of charged for 1 SIM with this kinda of service! Very unacceptable!😡😡

Need Help? Let's chat.