cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Is it a scam?

I signed up 3 days ago only 1 sim activated.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are you showing a balance in your PM account or is it zeroed out?

Are you on Auto pay?

Please read it carefully, I've just joined and my selfserve account is disabled, never have a chance to check my account

Oracle

@lcwm28 wrote:

Please read it carefully, I've just joined and my selfserve account is disabled, never have a chance to check my account

You will need to reach out to the moderator asap so they can look into your account and see what happened. 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lcwm28  - Did you have any issues during your activation process?  Also, depending on your bank/CC company, could it be that you are seeing multiple 'pending' transactions?  Perhaps only one of them will actually become an actual transaction - although after 3 days, transactions are usually finalized.

As I mentioned no mods can fix this problems, more than 3 mods asked me all same questions but no one really fix my problems, they only work few hours a day and disappeared without giving me answer, 3 days 3 different mods nothing solve

It has already pasted pending and charged right up on my account, I have already reported to Amex to dispute it

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lcwm28 wrote:

As I mentioned no mods can fix this problems, more than 3 mods asked me all same questions but no one really fix my problems, they only work few hours a day and disappeared without giving me answer, 3 days 3 different mods nothing solve

Only the mods can fix this. Reply back to the ticket and ask for a status update.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@lcwm28 wrote:

It has already pasted pending and charged right up on my account, I have already reported to Amex to dispute it

Amex will get your money back, but try again to get moderators to refund. If Amex does chargeback, Public might lock out credit card for future use.

Mayor / Maire

@lcwm28 

Do you need someone to help you communicate with the moderators? Did you not ask for them to fix your account and reset your password?  Show them the extra charges on your amex statement? Has each moderator asked you to verify your account first? Do you answer promptly? Include as much info in each message as possible? This is not a chat process with a lot of back and forth. Its all about efficiency.......when you send a message to the moderators:

1. Verify your identity that you are the account holder.
  2. List in detail each issue you are having and how you have tried to solve it.
  3. Ask for them to fix the issues and what you expect or how they are going to solve it. 
  4. Ask for an eta and if they require any more info from you.
  5. Check your private messages periodically for a follow up message.

I often get an issue solved in two messages. I send all the info required in my first message. I get a message back from the moderators saying they fixed the problem and/or they ask for clarification  on the issue or more info and the next message the problem is fixed. I then ask for a review link.

Need Help? Let's chat.