cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Registration error...

Hi, I joined 2 days ago cant login selfserve account and when I tried to reset password got message "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

Accepted Solutions
Mayor / Maire

Re: Registration error...

@lcwm28 wrote:

Hi, I joined 2 days ago cant login selfserve account and when I tried to reset password got message "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

@lcwm28 I think you will need some moderator help.

You can contact the moderators one of 2 ways. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (SIMON) at the following link;

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Mayor / Maire

Re: Registration error...

@lcwm28 wrote:

@lcwm28 I think you will need some moderator help.

You can contact the moderators one of 2 ways. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (SIMON) at the following link;

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

View solution in original post

Publicmobile problemssss everywhere!

Signed up errors, I have to call for porting, come here by created another account keep begging for HELPSSSSS over and over again, lost service for 2 days, now self serve login disabled! Whats next!? Anyone dare to tell me where I can file a complaint? 

Oracle

Re: Publicmobile problemssss everywhere!

@lcwm28 wrote:

Signed up errors, I have to call for porting, come here by created another account keep begging for HELPSSSSS over and over again, lost service for 2 days, now self serve login disabled! Whats next!? Anyone dare to tell me where I can file a complaint? 

@lcwm28 

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Customer service is done by contacting moderators via the ticketing process or private messaging.  It is not a live chat type of service though.  It will take time to get response.  Usually within a few hours, but sometimes up to 48 hours if really busy.  To keep their plan costs lower, this is how Public mobile works with their customer service. If you have not heard back from moderator within 36-48 hours, I would suggest sending another request.  

If moderators are unable to satisfy your request, then you could complain to CRTC.  Here is some more information.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/crtc-wireless-code

not only that, PM also charged me 3 times same amount on my card I just finished calling to dispute and report this bad merchandise, and now I'm calling ccts

Mayor / Maire

@lcwm28 

Have you attempted to contact the moderators? If you have and have not touched the settings in your profile then you should get notified by email when they private message you but you still hxve go come here to access your private messages.

Your issue does happen occasionally you just need to understand the procedure to getting moderator help when its an issue that the community cant help fix....this us one of them. I suggest you skip simple simon the artificial pie man and go straight to the source your private messaging as supplied by @kb_mv . Put "log in disabled" in the subject line and leave a detailed message of your problem. Be sure to include the following:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2.  Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question 
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card. 
  7. Frequently called/texted phone  numbers.
  8. Any rewards in your account.

By including this info you will save yourself the time of having to answer any extra questions to further identify yourself.The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours however they have been answering in an hour or two the last couple of days.

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@lcwm28 

As frustrating an experience you're describing, please know it is not the typical experience of a Public Mobile customer.

I would recommend against going the route of the Regulator right away - that can be a long and arduous process.

Please just follow the advice of other members and contact the Moderators (Customer Service employees) to see if they can assist you.   If after that, you are still unsatisfied and your situation remains unresolved, tell them that and calmly request that someone else address your concerns.

Any reputable company will escalate a customer's concerns within their organization to someone who may have additional discretion to review and respond to a customer's concern.

I would anticipate Public Mobile will recognize and respect such a request if front-line staff are unable to address a customer's concern.

Mayor / Maire

@lcwm28 

Not every activation will go perfectly if you are having trouble you just have to ask for help and be around to accept that help. This isnt a hands off top tier provider if you are not into managing your own account then public mobile is not the place for you. If you want to learn......and save some money along the way then get stuck in and the community will help you.

Regardless you will have to contact the moderators to settle any of the issues you are having....the CCTS will not help you until you do due diligence to solve it yourself. So if you are throwing in the towel or willing to give public mobile a chance....contact the moderators as per my method.

Is it a scam?

Public mobile charged me 3 times on the same day to my credit card and disabled my account so I can't do anything to my account, 3 days from now no mod can fix this problem.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Is it a scam?

@lcwm28  - Do you have multiple plans using the same credit card?  Did you change your plan using immediate change option?

Need Help? Let's chat.