cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Page Errors

ajaxjblue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I finished the registration process... ie opening an account, entering sim card information, transfering my old telus phone number, choosing a plan, entering in payment etc, and then it errored out and said something went wrong...  I didn't receive an email, and I can't log into my account...  What should I do?

Thanks

J

3 REPLIES 3

@ajaxjblue 

Check your credit card statement online to make sure that you have not been billed.  If you have not been billed, you can re-try again.  Sometimes a different web browser, clearing cache, or incognito mode.  Chrome incognnito works well.

If your credit card was charged, don't bother activation process again.  Private message moderator with details of your situaiton.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

EDIT:  Ignore.  Solution found  Smiley Happy

ajaxjblue
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Perfect! Solution worked just as you said!  Awesome!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ajaxjblue wrote:

Hi I finished the registration process... ie opening an account, entering sim card information, transfering my old telus phone number, choosing a plan, entering in payment etc, and then it errored out and said something went wrong...  I didn't receive an email, and I can't log into my account...  What should I do?

Thanks

J

PM service is slow and gives you that error.

Restart your browser and starts over again.

If you need to go back one page during the activation process, restart your browser and restart the activation process again.

Need Help? Let's chat.