cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering a credit card

Muskego1986
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having a difficult time adding my credit card to my daughters account for auto top up.

8 REPLIES 8

@gblackma wrote:

Is the credit card that you are trying to  register a visa or mastercard from an American or Canadian bank? It has to be from either or Visa debit. These are the only cards accepted by PM.

@Muskego1986 wrote:

Still did not work.

Thanks @Luddite . I forgot it. 

American Express is also accepted.

Is the credit card that you are trying to  register a visa or mastercard from an American or Canadian bank? It has to be from either or Visa debit. These are the only cards accepted by PM.

@Muskego1986 wrote:

Still did not work.

Thanks @Luddite . I forgot it. 

@Luddite wrote:

@gblackma FYI: addresses with an apt # are entered with a dash between as apt#-street#.

At least, works for me. 

It's interesting that you mention the hyphen, but many people get the format wrong. The unit number is always before the street number when using that format.  I've seen people do it backwards, and I've even seen brand new townhouses with an address sign on the front of the building with in wrong.  This can cause mail to be delivered to the wrong place (if the unit number is very close to the street number), or can cause addresses mismatches if you either the customer is entering it incorrectly or if the bank has it on file incorrectly.

Muskego1986
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Still did not work.

@gblackma FYI: addresses with an apt # are entered with a dash between as apt#-street#.

At least, works for me. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Muskego1986 wrote:

I am having a difficult time adding my credit card to my daughters account for auto top up.

This is a usually an address verification issue.  One thing that appears to trigger this type of error is unit number. If you have one, try typing in your address without that.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Muskego1986  The prevailing wisdom around here, for such issues, is to use either Chrome and its' Incognito mode, or Firefox, and its' Private mode. Give that a shot and let us know whether or not it works.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Muskego1986clear your browser history,  go to incognito / private mode and try again.  Leave the apt number field blank , if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address . Also leave out any spaces when entering your postal code .

@Muskego1986 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.