cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the extra 5GB of data promotion

Harold1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey everybody!

I saw the 5GB promotion and decided to make the switch to PM, my question is regarding this line: "To redeem, SIM must be activated on publicmobile.ca by June 16th on any Ready-made plan $25/mo or higher using the same email address used to purchase the SIM card."

I bought my SIM card from Wal-Mart and activated it myself, thus there is no email associated with its purchase. Am I still elligible for the promotion?

Thanks for your help,

Harold

Edit: Looks like I missed the "purchase online" qualification from the initial ad I saw! My fault!

Thanks everybody for the quick replies!

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

On June 1st,  customers that purchase a SIM card online before 11:59PM ET will gain access to an exclusive offer of a one-time bonus 5GB of data. Simply activate before June 16, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $25+/mo plan (Ready-Made plans only) to claim this offer. This will be applied as an Add-On. This offer is available to new customers only.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Harold1 wrote:

Hey everybody!

I saw the 5GB promotion and decided to make the switch to PM, my question is regarding this line: "To redeem, SIM must be activated on publicmobile.ca by June 16th on any Ready-made plan $25/mo or higher using the same email address used to purchase the SIM card."

I bought my SIM card from Wal-Mart and activated it myself, thus there is no email associated with its purchase. Am I still elligible for the promotion?

Thanks for your help,

Harold

@Harold1You need to buy the SIM online today only to qualify for the 5GB bonus.

Edit: Too slow Smiley Happy

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I think you need to order the sim from PM and then register for a new account with same email.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

No. You need to order on line to be eligible.

@Harold1 wrote:

Hey everybody!

Thanks for your help,

Harold

Need Help? Let's chat.