cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding new setup

Hp2907
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my card and selected the 50$ plan and according to website it says any card activated from 15 Nov to 23 Nov we get 10$ off for first 6 months. I did not get it and I made a payment of 56$ for the plan and when I login it tells me I have 2$ on my account balance.

And how to check how much data is used ??

4 REPLIES 4

@ChuckYeah wrote:

The deal is from today until November 21. The Announcement was 8 hours ago, so I'm not sure if avtivations prior to 8 hours ago were included; 

The promotion was set to have a start time of 9am EST/6am PDT. Based on that, activations peformed before that time aren't eligible.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Hp2907 That $2 is the autopay credit; on your 1st renewal you will get an additional $2 for autopay. Thereafter just the $2.

I assume $56 included taxes?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Hp2907 hi in the TOS for the offer it states The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date. as for the data you can check data used in your self serve account in data and add on section 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

The deal is from today until November 21. The Announcement was 8 hours ago, so I'm not sure if avtivations prior to 8 hours ago were included; however, it does say:

"The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date."

This means usually that the first month's discount will be applied to the 2nd month.

As for how much data you used, you can see this by logging into your self serve account and selecting view usage.

Need Help? Let's chat.