cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Sim Number

ShivaniJdl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Just buy the Sim Till i did not received when will i expect to sim card because its too urgent can you please tell me when Myself xxxxx xxxxx.Order Number xxxxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ShivaniJdl  You can also order from Canadian Cell Supplies for $4.99 and depending where you live...it will take up to 10 days to arrive or if there is a CCS in your area, you can pick it up at their brick & mortar store.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

If you need it urgently, try going to a local store.

I would try Walmart.  Many Walmart will give it out for free and help you with activation as well.

Other store to try are: London Drugs and Loblaws.

If you don't want to go out, you can try Amazon if you have Prime membership, 2 days Prime shipping.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@ShivaniJdl You should also edit your post (3 dots top right of message) and remove your name and order number. This is a public forum.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ShivaniJdl 

It's been taking up to three weeks for some people to receive their SIM cards by mail.

If you need one sooner, you can pick one up at various mobile shops in your area, Walmart included. It can be a good idea to have a spare one on hand. 

See store locator to find one in your area: https://www.publicmobile.ca/store-locator

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@ShivaniJdl wrote:

Hi Just buy the Sim Till i did not received when will i expect to sim card because its too urgent can you please tell me when Myself xxxxxxx.Order Number xxxxxx

@ShivaniJdl Sim deliveries have been taking up to 3 weeks to be delivered. You can contact a moderator to find out when/if your order was shipped.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve.

7. Provide log in info of Self Serve account.

8. Follow prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.