cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding 1gb bonus data for 6 month

Sweetl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recited email if you join public mobile we give you 1 go extra data for 6 months but I am not received 

9 REPLIES 9

@Sweetl 

Check your account.....other customers are reporting seeing the 1gb bonus data applied to their account. Look under "my promotions" on the right hand side of your overview page. 1gb.....1/6

@maximum_gato @gpixel 

People could always take that welcome email, forward it to themselves, adding the info that you mention. Of course if you have weak security/passwords on your email.......

@gpixel 

I believe pm doesnt do this for security reasons.....the email is already there, the pin is sent in a text and only you know the password.....but they do remind you to write it down!

it would be nice if PM could also add email, password and pin somewhere on that page for customers who forget their login info for their account

@Sweetl 

As per the conditions listed by @Triguy and @Anonymous if they were met it should have been applied on this past friday however to give pm the benefit of the doubt i would wait until the end of business on monday (today) for it to be applied. If you havent recieved it by then i would submit a service request at that time and ask for it to be applied. Did you recieve an email after activating listing your plan details? Similar to this one?Screenshot_20200617-145750~2.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If all terms and conditions have been met it will be applied Within 5 business days of July 10th activation deadline.

If your still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sweetl wrote:

That’s why hate public mobile no customer service

There's lot's of customer service right here with many avid participants waiting to jump up and answer your questions and if needed direct you to the moderators that can do account related matters.

If you filled in the form submitting an email address between June 23-June 25 then activated online before July 10 using the same email address on either the $25, $40 or $50 plans then you should be eligible. Are you eligible?

Edit: @Sweetl : I made an addition to the details I initially overlooked

@Sweetl hi you can talk to customer support here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Sweetl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That’s why hate public mobile no customer service

Need Help? Let's chat.