cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refferal Code

CarCareGuru
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Morning,

How do I find the refferal code to give to someone?

Thank you,

5 REPLIES 5

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CannonFodder wrote:

@Dolphin1 wrote:

Make sure they use your referral code when signing up.  I know a friend tried to use mine but the sales person who activated said they could only do that if they did the sign up at home.  That is not true the code can be used by a retailer or if you do it on your own.

Kinda make ya think that just MAYBE the sales person in question is also on PM, and wants to input their own code(or a friend's) every time they do an in-store activation for someone.....

Yes it is possible.  One of my referrals was asked if she had a code and told it not the rep had one she could use to get a $10 credit.

@Dolphin1 wrote:

Make sure they use your referral code when signing up.  I know a friend tried to use mine but the sales person who activated said they could only do that if they did the sign up at home.  That is not true the code can be used by a retailer or if you do it on your own.

Kinda make ya think that just MAYBE the sales person in question is also on PM, and wants to input their own code(or a friend's) every time they do an in-store activation for someone.....

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CarCareGuru wrote:

Good Morning,

Thank you,

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@CarCareGuru wrote:

Good Morning,

Thank you,

Your referral code to give to others is found in your self serve account. Login and it's on the first page above "My Profile".

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CarCareGuru
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Code recieved, thanks for the quick response.

Need Help? Let's chat.