cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals

ITALIA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I bring additional phones over to Public Mobile can I use my own referral code to gain rewards

21 REPLIES 21

Pink17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

yes you can use your referral code to access 2$ off your monthly bill.  You also get 1$ off for every year you are a client and 2$ off for auto pay!  It is the most amazing phone plan and best of all no overage charges.  If you go over it just is no longer available.  Also check your main page for free giveaways like bonus data and minutes.  They are accessible to anyone but you have to activate them. 😀

HI @ITALIA ,

Try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

If you just ported your phone number from another cell provider it could take a few hours to complete the port. Using the other cell provider's SIM you should be still receiving calls on it, until the port completes.

If you ported from a landline it could take up to 7 days to complete.

Make sure you do not cancel your previous provider's services until the port is complete.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

usually the port completed within 2 hours.. but can take as long as 4 hours.

I guess you already replied YES to your old provider's SMS confirming if you are leaving

Just reboot your phone every 30 mins.. It should done porting any time, you probably just one reboot away  🙂

Welcome to PM  !!!

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ITALIA wrote:

i have activated my sim card and my service is no longer working with my old provider.  How long does it take for PM service to work?

@ITALIA hi if your old service stopped it should be working now is your phone unlocked? who were you with?

ITALIA

i have activated my sim card and my service is no longer working with my old provider.  How long does it take for PM service to work?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ITALIA : Yes. But in your case, you can use the instant aliasing that gmail offers by adding a + at the end and adding whatever indicator you like. eg. username+son@gmail.com. That would satisfy the unique email requirement.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ITALIA Yes every phone number needs a separate email address

forza azurri

@ITALIA wrote:

do i need to get a new email account for each phone that i bring over to PM.  i tried to use my original gmail account but was not successful.  

Each phone number needs to be in a seperate account. A different e-mail address (or at least one that appears to be different to Public Mobile) needs to be used.

ITALIA

do i need to get a new email account for each phone that i bring over to PM.  i tried to use my original gmail account but was not successful.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or daisy-chain them down the list. One refers the next, that next one refers the next etc. Then they all get the dollar (except the last one) rather than just the main one. If one person is paying for it all then it wouldn't matter.

@ITALIA Yes, sure. Create new accounts using new emails for your other phones, and use your main account's referral code, and you will receive rewards😉

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ITALIA  Just remember to enter your referral code when activating each of the accounts, and each must use a different email address (aliases are acceptable). 

yes, that's the whole idea.. PM wants you to refer your whole family to join  🙂

Honest, that's quiet a sweet deal

Yes if you setup new separate accounts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ITALIA : Yes.

ITALIA

If I refer myself for additional phones am i still eligible for the rewards?

toa

I believe that's for sure a YES, it's like have 2 accounts, I don't think they care if the accounts belong to the same person or not (they'll be happy as long as there's new subscriber 🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ITALIA wrote:

If I bring additional phones over to Public Mobile can I use my own referral code to gain rewards

Don't forget to get the freebies via promo code before doing any subsequent activation,

Flash Sale (publicmobile.ca)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Yes.. this is the way PM trying to get your whole family into PM   🙂

ITALIA

Thank you!  That’s good to know.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ITALIA Yes, for sure.

Need Help? Let's chat.