cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals

ojgainey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friends don't believe me when I tell them how cheap my plan is.  Good job PM!  It's easy to get referals when the plans are just so cheap

5 REPLIES 5

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

It is easy to get referral when ther eis good deal. Smiley Happy

@RobertQc wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@ojgainey wrote:

My friends don't believe me when I tell them how cheap my plan is.  Good job PM!  It's easy to get referals when the plans are just so cheap

@ojgainey  Remember to also inform them of the possible risks and how things work around here (no 24/7 support, no call in support, waiting ~48 hours per response and multiple messages per problem to get resolved) otherwise they may be upset with you for not telling them the entire story. I love referring people to PM but I always give them a strong reason and explain the numerous glitches and bugs (random no service, autopay failures, services not working, cant call long distance, etc )that happen quite often to some people. 

@ojgainey  I am very happy at public mobile. Although there are things I wish I could change, I stillI like love public mobile. Public mobile is fair value for the service is provides, but its not like you are getting gold for the price of silver, you get what you pay for here.

And we love them even more when they have good promos. I can hardly wait until the next round of deals.  Hopefully, they will introduce a new plan with around 3GB data for under $30. 

@RobertQc wrote:

@ojgainey wrote:

@ojgainey  Remember to also inform them of the possible risks and how things work around here (no 24/7 support, no call in support, waiting ~48 hours per response and multiple messages per problem to get resolved) otherwise they may be upset with you for not telling them the entire story. I love referring people to PM but I always give them a strong reason and explain the numerous glitches and bugs (random no service, autopay failures, services not working, cant call long distance, etc )that happen quite often to some people. 

@ojgainey  I am very happy at public mobile. Although there are things I wish I could change, I stillI like love public mobile. Public mobile is fair value for the service is provides, but its not like you are getting gold for the price of silver, you get what you pay for here.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ojgainey wrote:

Yes, and even easier when PM has their $25/$25 refer-a-friend promo.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Share-the-love-get-a-25-Credit-for-You-...

Awaiting the next one.  Robot Very Happy

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ojgainey wrote:

@ojgainey  Remember to also inform them of the possible risks and how things work around here (no 24/7 support, no call in support, waiting ~48 hours per response and multiple messages per problem to get resolved) otherwise they may be upset with you for not telling them the entire story. The fact that you profit from them joining ($1 per month) when there service is not working may ruin a friendship. I love referring people to PM but I always give them a strong reason and explain the numerous glitches and bugs (random no service, autopay failures, services not working, cant call long distance, etc )that happen quite often to some people. 

Need Help? Let's chat.