cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral reward

annt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The guy at Wal-Mart neglected to ask for the referral number when I just signed up, can it be applied now?

14 REPLIES 14

@kselmak wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Jb456 Thanks for the merging threads request

@annt  I realize your new to the community but is there a reason you are posting the same question getting answers and a solution and then asking the same question again, getting the same answer and same solution? There are great tips in the help section by searching for the article "How to use the community."  and many more informative articles that answer the majority of beginners queries so as to not litter the community pages with the same question and solution . Also try typing your issue in the search bar all similar inquiries and solution will pop up for you to learn and read to help you self navigate the community pages and pm site. Welcome to PM.

Op probably wanted to get more visibility faster response by posting in two different categories which match the topic. That's usual for very large forums.

@kselmak I only asked because the solution had been offered and I believe the ticket submitted before the second query....thought there might be something else to be helped with...its all good

@Jb456 wrote:

ORACLE'S can you please merge threads?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Referral-reward/m-p/427553

@ @Luddite @mimmo @will13am @computergeek541 

Thanks: threads have been merged for organizational purposes

@darlicious wrote:

@annt  I realize your new to the community but is there a reason you are posting the same question getting answers and a solution and then asking the same question again, getting the same answer and same solution? There are great tips in the help section by searching for the article "How to use the community."  and many more informative articles that answer the majority of beginners queries so as to not litter the community pages with the same question and solution . Also try typing your issue in the search bar all similar inquiries and solution will pop up for you to learn and read to help you self navigate the community pages and pm site. Welcome to PM.

Op probably wanted to get more visibility faster response by posting in two different categories which match the topic. That's usual for very large forums.

@geopublic wrote:

@annt wrote:

I just signed my husband up for public mobile and the guy at Wal-Mart neglected to ask for the referral number, can I apply this now?

@annt  Ask your husband to contact PM and include your referral code in the message.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@geopublic  Thank you for adding the links I did not. My brain (and my searrch engine issue) stiĺ hasn't grasped the concept yet but I keep practising and eventually I will have that eureka moment like when I found my clipboard and figured out how to copy and paste the other day!

@annt wrote:

I just signed my husband up for public mobile and the guy at Wal-Mart neglected to ask for the referral number, can I apply this now?

@annt  Ask your husband to contact PM and include your referral code in the message.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Stay Safe!

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You need to send a private message to MOD team, we are all customers like you.

@annt wrote:

Did you have one from someone who did refer you? If so submit your request via Simon (?). If not (like me ) I was aware of it but didn't know anyone to "refer" me. If you were already a customer even just by mere moments then give your referral code when submitting the request through your husband's community profile. The moderators are very understanding when it comes to a missing code due to poorly trained staff not asking if the new customer has one. Although I could have easily acquired a code afterwards and asked to have it applied ( I hate when I miss out on saving money) I do believe in honesty is the best policy.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@annt contact Moderator_Team via SIMon ? mark bubble bottom right of the screen to submit a ticket they may do it it for you but it is supposed to be done at sign up good luck!!

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you can send a private message to MOD team, and explain your situation, they may help you to apply to your account.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@annt You can go to your "My Account", the referral code is listed on the right hand side of the overview page.

annt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need Help? Let's chat.