cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral friend

Deborah15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to know how to set up my friend referral which was done some time ago. . The lady in the store helped here but she doesn't the codes and I signed Saturday but I know my code but I don't know what to do it so my friend referral will set up. We didn't know to work this since I'm a visual learner. .A mb y suggestions. Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Deborah15 

Any luck with referring your friend? Please let us know if anything isn't clear or if anything isn't working, we'd love to help.

@Deborah15 wrote:

Sorry we didn't know these lingo. I'm green when dealing with techno.

Hi @Deborah15 

Could you please login to your selfserve

Once you log in you will be taken to overview page. On the right side there will be information about your referral code and there will be a link.

If you right-click on the link (or hold your finger over it for a bit) you will have option to copy the address, so choose to copy the link. 

Once you have it copied, you can paste it in the email or an sms message and send it to your friend.

Once your friend clicks on that link they will have a signup form in front of them with your referral code already entered at the right place. So they have to fill in the firm to open the account

If your friend decides to go to a store for activation, you can write down your referral code and they can hand it over to the sales person there.

Please note any 0s and o's if you have in your code.

If for some reason mistake was made and they open the account and you don't get the referral, your friend will have to contact the moderators and explained the situation and also give them your info including your referral code. 

Let me know if that makes sense or if i should elaborate further on any statement.

Thank you

@Deborah15 wrote:

Not sure which post you are referring to. When you are replying, please click on "Quote" button so we will know which post you are replying to. (Unless you are replying in general to all the previous posts)

1. Referral rewards are earned when an existing customer refers a new customer.

2. When activating their SIM card, the new customer must enter the referral code of the existing customer.

So what is happening in your case:
- You're the existing customer?
- You want to refer your friend?
- Do you have your referral code?

Deborah15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Deborah15 

If a mistake was made in-store while activating, your friend can contact Moderators to ask to fix the referral issue. (For obvious reasons, the new customer being referred needs to contact Moderators, not the existing customer).

To submit a ticket to Moderators., go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter "submit a ticket" and "contact us" to get started. Response time can vary from a few hours up to 2 days.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Deborah15 wrote:

I want to know how to set up my friend referral which was done some time ago. . The lady in the store helped here but she doesn't the codes and I signed Saturday but I know my code but I don't know what to do it so my friend referral will set up. We didn't know to work this since I'm a visual learner. .A mb y suggestions. Thanks

The Refer a Friend Reward
How does it work?
It’s simple: you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10. You’ll continue to earn Rewards on plan renewal dates as long as your friends remain active customers. If you’re on a 90-day plan, this means you’ll earn $3 every 90 days for each friend.

How do I refer a friend?
When your friend is activating their SIM card, they will need to enter your unique referral code. You can find your code in the Overview page of your Self Serve: raf-1-EN

If your friend forgets to enter your code, we can’t manually apply the credit to your account, so make sure they do it right the first time! Below is what the referral field looks like: raf-2-EN

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Give her the link

In your overview page on the right side you have the link that if she clicks it will load the page with your code prentered.

So she just proceeds to fill in the form

Need Help? Let's chat.