cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral credit

Dhara
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

I was referred to PM by a friend so I entered his number during sign up process.  Then I told my other friend about PM and they signed up for PM using my phone number as referral. 

So I'm supposed to be getting $10 credit plus $1 every 30 days for referring a friend who stays with PM.

I checked my account and dont see any of these credits or rewards. Howe long does it take? Pr did I not understand it correctly?

Help/ answer is appreciated

7 REPLIES 7

Praful
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dhara so if i understand correctly there are two referral credit happening here.

for someone to refer to you to PM, you will get 10$ credit

for anyone who you referred to PM, you will get 1$ credit every 30 days for the friend you brought to PM.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dhara When you referred a friend to PM, you will get a text message to your phone. The $1 referral reward will be added to your account for next payment. However, this referral reward will be stopped after your friend leaves PM. The $10 one-time referral by someone will be added to your account within 72 hours. 

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The person you referred will get the 10$, you will get 1$ credit a month as long as the remain a Public mobile client.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dhara 

The referrer get recurring $1/30days as long as your referee stay with PM.  No one time credit.

The referee get one time $10 credit and no recurring $1/30days cycle.

When you sign up with your friend's phone number, your friend is the referrer and you are the referee.

When you give your friend your PM phone number, you are the referrer and your friend is the referee.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Dhara wrote:

Hello

I was referred to PM by a friend so I entered his number during sign up process.  Then I told my other friend about PM and they signed up for PM using my phone number as referral. 

So I'm supposed to be getting $10 credit plus $1 every 30 days for referring a friend who stays with PM.

I checked my account and dont see any of these credits or rewards. Howe long does it take? Pr did I not understand it correctly?

Help/ answer is appreciated

Yes you will get $10 for being referred plus the $1/30 day for referring your other friend.  As already suggested the credits usually take 1-3 days to appear in your account.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your friend will get a one time $10 credit and you will get a $1 referal every 30 days as long as they stay with Public Mobile. I'm not sure but I think it may take up 72 hours for the referal to show on your account. I could be wrong on that.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Only the new account gets the $10. You get $1/30days only. 

Need Help? Let's chat.