cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code

victorrichardso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After you sign up is it really too late to put in a referral code to save the $10 from the referral code?

12 REPLIES 12

@Anonymous 

What’s a broken screen or two.... as long as there is a way to get the $10 referral credit!

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm on mobile so I couldn't quote it. 🙂

@Anonymous  🤣 dumb autocorrect lol.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 : But wouldn't standing on a screen while kissing break the screen? 🙂

@Lauterswitjhl 

It's not hard to miss on activation page.

Screenshot_20210116_143006.jpg

Hi @victorrichardso 

Further to @RossN reply, I'd recommend you follow that advice ASAP and not let it go too long after your activation date (which i presume was very recently...)

I would recommend referencing your account name, account number, phone number and make SURE you correctly input the referral code in your message to the Moderators (be sure the difference between 0 & O - the rounder which is the letter O, if they're part of the referral code you're using).

Don't be surprised if you don't receive a reply for a couple of days - the Moderators have been quite busy for the past several weeks.

Lauterswitjhl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Although that beats the purpose of referral, it would be nice to have it as a mandatory field, and if you weren't referred, have the mandatory checkbox for 'no referral code'.  

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@victorrichardso  we already answered how you can do it on your other thread 🙄

Link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Referral-code/m-p/642572

@victorrichardso wrote:

Hello can you please make it possible for people to put in a referral code after they sign up so if they forgot it can be fixed. Thank you 😊

@victorrichardso  hi we are customers like you here 

you can contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

victorrichardso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello can you please make it possible for people to put in a referral code after they sign up so if they forgot it can be fixed. Thank you 😊

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@victorrichardso  If you just joined you can send a private message to moderators at link below. Provide them with your account information and number. Then say you we referred by this code (insert the referral code)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/2243

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@victorrichardso wrote:

After you sign up is it really too late to put in a referral code to save the $10 from the referral code?

If you send a message to moderators..they may be able to add the referal code after the fact.

Top of page click Get Started / Chat with Simon to start process of moderator assistance.

Better yet...click this link to send a message direct to moderators...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.