cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code

DanZhang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I used the wrong referral code when registering. Is there any way to change it?

5 REPLIES 5

notchman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is a checkmark that shows next to the referral code you enter. If there was a checkmark it means it was a valid code but not necessarily the one you meant to enter.

Either way you get $10 but some stranger would receive a bonus $1 off per month.

(Just think how surprised that person will be)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @DanZhang ,

If you used the incorrect referral code in error and you want to correct it I am not sure moderators would change it if the one you entered is valid, but you could inquire about it if you feel you should.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@BasesLoadedWalk wrote:

No, once you get a number assigned to your account, it's too late. Hopefully the referral code you used is an active one.

At the very least, that way, the $10 credit would still be received.

BasesLoadedWalk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No, once you get a number assigned to your account, it's too late. Hopefully the referral code you used is an active one.

@DanZhang wrote:

Hello, I used the wrong referral code when registering. Is there any way to change it?

Did you type a different code in error?  Usually when that happens, the incorect code wouldn't be valid.

Need Help? Let's chat.