cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code question

Davery
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just joined public mobile. I used a friends referral Code when signing up. My friend received a text message saying he had referred someone but I don't see anything on my account about that reward. Should $10 come off my next bill and not the one i paid when signing up today?

5 REPLIES 5

@YL1 wrote:

I just joined public mobile. I used a friends referral Code when signing up. My friend doesn't receive a text message. According to him, he had received a message very quickly in another case before. Is there something wrong this time? 

They don't send the text to him until tomorrow if it's at night. Tell him to look in his account.

YL1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just joined public mobile. I used a friends referral Code when signing up. My friend doesn't receive a text message. According to him, he had received a message very quickly in another case before. Is there something wrong this time? 

Davery

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Davery wrote:

I just joined public mobile. I used a friends referral Code when signing up. My friend received a text message saying he had referred someone but I don't see anything on my account about that reward. Should $10 come off my next bill and not the one i paid when signing up today?

Taking advantage of this promo is easy. Just follow these steps:

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online or in-store on any plan during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion. Learn more about Referral Codes HERE
  3. The extra one-time $20 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.

Your friend will need to:

1. Purchase a Public Mobile SIM card online or in store. Click here to find a store
  2. Activate a Public Mobile SIM card online or in-store.
  3. Enter your active Public Mobile referral code on the referral page during the activation process. The one-time $10 credit will be applied to their Self-Serve account within 72 hours of activation.

Thank you! 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Davery wrote:

Taking advantage of this promo is easy. Just follow these steps:

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online or in-store on any plan during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion. Learn more about Referral Codes HERE
  3. The extra one-time $20 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.

Your friend will need to:

1. Purchase a Public Mobile SIM card online or in store. Click here to find a store
  2. Activate a Public Mobile SIM card online or in-store.
  3. Enter your active Public Mobile referral code on the referral page during the activation process. The one-time $10 credit will be applied to their Self-Serve account within 72 hours of activation.

nelsonc

If you joined today, you'll likely see it tomorrow.  It can take up to 72 hours, I think

Need Help? Let's chat.