cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral activation

lisa91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to setup a new account. I have a referral code but the public mobile website says that I enter the code when I am registering the sim card. If I order the sim card today, it won't be here in time for the code to still be valid. 

Any suggestions would be great

thanks

lisa

4 REPLIES 4

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@lisa91 A referral code is always valid so long as the person whose code it is still has an active account with PM.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@lisa91 wrote:

I would like to setup a new account. I have a referral code but the public mobile website says that I enter the code when I am registering the sim card. If I order the sim card today, it won't be here in time for the code to still be valid. 

thanks

lisa

Referral codes do not expire as long as the person is still a PM customer.  You will need to enter the referral code at the time of SIM activation.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@lisa91 wrote:

thanks

lisa

I think you do need to register a sim in order to activate your account. Then, you can enter the referral number. The referral code will be valid as long as the referee still has an active account.

Need Help? Let's chat.