cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Credits

phil53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 messages from Public saying I have a $20 credit for referrals but only one is showing on my account page.

Where do I get answers ?

5 REPLIES 5

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@phil53 wrote:

I have 2 messages from Public saying I have a $20 credit for referrals but only one is showing on my account page.

Where do I get answers ?

It could have just been a duplicate message.  The recent promo was for customers who hadn't yet referred anyone and for their first referral they were giving the referer 2 $20 credit for their first referral only.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@phil53 wrote:

Where do I get answers ?

@phil53 hi the recent 20 dollar referral promo sent out to some customers was only for 1 referral, if you had more than 1 it was for the regular 1 dollar per month for you  and 1 time 10 dollars for them 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@phil53 

More details would be helpful.  Are you a new customer?  Did you refer a friend or two friends?  Did you refer during a special promotion?  Normally, existing customers only get $1/month credit while the new customer gets $10 credit.  There were a few promotions recently when existing customer gets a bonus credit.  

Your available funds should show your credit at the present time.  Your payment history will also show past credits, rewards, etc.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@phil53 

Have you referred 1 or 2 new customers to PM (who activated new accounts)?

Could be two notices of the same new activation OR maybe the second one just hasn’t landed in your account yet. It can take a few days and sometimes longer. I am not certain what the claimed wait time was for this promotion.

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take up to 72 hours for you to receive the credit.  If you need to contact a moderator by submitting a ticket.

Here’s  how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative):

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.