cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Credit

Alex1997
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up with PM on Apr 10th and used my friend's referral code. I haven't received the $10 credit on my account, and I confirmed with my friend she does not see my number listed as one of her refer-a-friend rewards.  How long does this normally take to get the referral credit posted to the account? 

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Alex1997 Hopefully the $10 credit will be in your account as noted by @esjliv on you self serve account in 3 days.
If not, just contact the moderator through pm on your account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This looks like a case of incorrectly applied referral code.  The referring party should see the last 4 digits of the referred number very soon after their code is used.  I am very sure of this.  @Alex1997 , you should click on the chat symbol to initiate a support ticket and seek moderator team assistance as already suggested.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire
@Alex1997 wrote:

I signed up with PM on Apr 10th and used my friend's referral code. I haven't received the $10 credit on my account, and I confirmed with my friend she does not see my number listed as one of her refer-a-friend rewards.  How long does this normally take to get the referral credit posted to the account? 

@Alex1997 

By now it should be applied if you activated on April 10th. It usually takes about 72 hours.

Your friend should see in their SELF SERVE account under the "My Rewards" TAB, then click on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down.

Rewards referral list:

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

You should show the $10 in your Available Funds balance.

IF neither is showing, you are going to be the one to have to contact the Moderators to tell them the referral code you signed up with and confirm the details.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

the credit takes up to 72 hours,  your friend should have however seen it right away.

are you sure you inputted the correct referal code?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

If your friends already see the Refer Friend bonus, you should see your $10 as Available Fund within another week.  

Wait for another week before trying to contact Mod.    Worst case, looks like you are eligible (as your friend already got the bonus) and Mod can add it quickly .

Need Help? Let's chat.