cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code

hmdirschl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just setup my new account and had input a referral code that my daughter provided (she is also a Public Mobile client), but I did not hit the ADD button. I am worried that the code did not register, how do confirm this?  If it did not register during account setup, how can I apply it after the fact?

13 REPLIES 13

@Anonymous 

There's a hole in a dike in Abbotsford someone might want to stick their finger in...?🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Just peanuts for the peanut gallery 🙂

Or wolf criers.

@Anonymous 

I see we had another tie....you owe me another half a solution😃! I'll take it in 🍷or macadamia nuts!🥜🥜🥜

@hTideGnow 

The $1 reward and the 4 digits of the phone number will show up immediately after the activation. If that doesn't happen then it's conclusive proof that the referral code was not added.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious 7 replies done. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@hmdirschl 

Your daughter should have got a text from PM indicating “Cha-Ching you just added to your refer a friend reward-way to go”.

If not, please contact the PM CS Agent by creating a ticket as noted by others and explain your problem.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@hmdirschl  don't open ticket with PM yet, wait 72 hours to confirm

Couple things,  Have your daughter to login to Self-Serve My Account to confirm.  she should see the new $1  Friend Referral on her list  (she should see last 4 digits of your phone number) .  Also, she should receive a text about this new referral today or tomorrow

For you, in the next 72 hours, you should see $10 on your Self Serve My Account show up as Available Fund

if you don't see the $10 after 72 hours and /or your daughter not see the $1 on her account, , you will then open a ticket with PM and they can easily apply it back.  to open ticket with PM:

Spoiler
click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:
  1. Type: My rewards are missing,
    2. click on "Refer A friend",
    3. click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
    4. click "Click here to submit a ticket" .
    5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

@brennanleblanc_ 

Check your daughters account. If you don't see the $1 reward and the last 4 digits of your phone number then you will know it didn't get added. Then click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and type "account related issue" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket via Simple--Simon. Keep an eye on the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hmdirschl : Ask the daughter if they got the extra dollar in their referral rewards. Then wait 3 days (usually overnight)  to get the $10 credit.

If the daughter doesn't have the dollar showing then you would need to contact the CSA's. to have her referral code applied to your account.

brennanleblanc_
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If it didn't go through, you would have to contact the CS Agent team to see if they would be able to do it.

You can contact them by clicking the chat bubble in the bottom right and typing in "Ticket" to submit a ticket.

pkaraa

@hmdirschl  Get in touch with Customer support agents and let them know, they will be able to apply that referral code onto your account.

click on blurb at bottom right to create a ticket.

0PX9O4

@hmdirschl 

Your daughter will be able to see her referrals in selfserve.publicmobile.ca. The aggregate number will show in the Rewards section once she logs in, and she can click on "My Rewards", then on "Total Rewards earned" to see the last 4 digits of the phone numbers she referred.

Need Help? Let's chat.