cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code

marks416
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend just use my referral code to open a new account, but why I can not see my monthly payment decrease one dollar, how long time I can see the change.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

@gblackma wrote:

Your monthly  payment will not go down by $1. It stays the same.  You should  receive a $1 credit to your account a few days after your friend signs up and the payment clears. If you don't see said credit you can as stated above contact a moderator. 

@marks416 wrote:

My friend just use my referral code to open a new account, but why I can not see my monthly payment decrease one dollar, how long time I can see the change.

Thanks

As stated earlier, this is not correct. It shouldn't take a few days for the refer-a-friend rewarrd show up. It is supposed to be immediate. The $1 also doesn't show up as a credit, but will first go into the rewards section. The $1 account credit only happens at renewal time.  Also, that $1 credit will reduce the payment for each renewal as long as that referred person remains an active customer.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ok thanks for the clarification. It was only during the Dec promo that the referrer received $20 and the referree received $10. I always thought it was $10 each without the bonus

@pmmobile wrote:

@marks416  Likely at the same time you receive the $10 referral bonus within 2-3 days

@pmmobile  as the person referring the new customer @marks416  isn't entitled to the $10

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@marks416  Likely at the same time you receive the $10 referral bonus within 2-3 days

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

you receive a txt message letting you know, like this:

"Cha-ching! You've just successfully referred a friend to Public Mobile, way to go! To view your current Rewards, visit [url redacted]"

Then, you should see this line showing $1 on the overview page in selfserve. Its the first page you get after logging in:

"Refer-a-Friend Reward ($1)"

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Your monthly  payment will not go down by $1. It stays the same.  You should  receive a $1 credit to your account a few days after your friend signs up and the payment clears. If you don't see said credit you can as stated above contact a moderator. 

@marks416 wrote:

Thanks

april_h30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@marks416 

It depends. For me, it took about 2 weeks for the credit to be applied to my account. 

The last resort is to click on the question mark at the bottom of your screen and ask for the link to speak a moderator. They can look into your situation.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@marks416 

You should get extra $1 refer-a-friend reward on your overview page after login almost right away.

You will received $1/cycle/referral as long as your referrals stay with PM on your renewal date.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@marks416 wrote:

Thanks

@marks416  You should get a text from PM letting you know that your code was used during an activation. The $1 reward will get appplied during your next renewal.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@marks416 wrote:

Thanks

It can take up to 72 hours for the credit to apeear on your account, but it usually happens wihtin 24 hours.

Once the credit is added on your account, it will be applied towards your next plan renewal.

GreaseMonkey
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It will show up in your account. It normally takes 2-3 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.