cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Referral Code on Sim Card vs Account Information Code

@PatB wrote:

I'm really sorry to hear that. I bought the card at the same time as the phone, both from sellers on Amazon. 

I always check the reviews carefully prior to buying, even when the ordered item is fulfilled by Amazon, which was the case with this card. 

The cardboard jacket itself is certainly legit & the seal was unbroken. The card enclosed was perfect in every way & I had absolutely no problem using it. 

I would never have known that it had been touched by anyone before me. 

Thank you for that information. 

@PatB, I have never had a card come from Public Mobile that was sealed.  So the seller has added the sticker and placed a seal on the SIM card envelope themself.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Agreed. Just a paper folder with the SIM card inside.

Seems to me that the SIM card should either be free or very close to free, maybe free plus postage of $1-$2 if the seller is getting the referral. Though yeah I know, nothing saying you have to use the referral code that comes with the card and anything goes in a free market. I’m quite sure there are some here on the forum who have free SIM cards for people who don't otherwise have a referral code to use.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PatB wrote:

The cardboard jacket itself is certainly legit & the seal was unbroken. The card enclosed was perfect in every way & I had absolutely no problem using it. 

From what I've seen, there is no seal on packaging for Public Mobile sim cards. Either way, a seal or plastic shrink wrap is easy for a company with the right equipment or with a box of stickers. I actually don't see that much of an issue wtih the sticker with the code. You purchased a sim card and that product was provided. After you've received the sim card, there isn't any way that anyone can force you to use that code. 

Need Help? Let's chat.