cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code Error during Activation

Donlim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, a friend I referred to PM is trying to activate using my referral code, referral code has green check mark on the side, but then submitting, it has red text noted to "Please enter a referral code". Is there system issue or is there any work around for this issue?

Thanks in advance,

4 REPLIES 4

Donlim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the suggestion. I think this worked when my friend tried again

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Donlim ,

Did you complete the activation or just got booted out?

If you did not complete it (credit card not charged), try the 50 minutes wait time, then open a tab in incognito mode, then try again.

You could also try Click this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

If your credit card was charged then insert the PM SIM and see if you have any services. If the referral code was not entered you will find out after 72 hours (because that is how long it usually takes to get the $10 on the referee's account and the $1 on your account).

If no rewards were awarded on either side contact the mods.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Donlim wrote:

Hello, a friend I referred to PM is trying to activate using my referral code, referral code has green check mark on the side, but then submitting, it has red text noted to "Please enter a referral code". Is there system issue or is there any work around for this issue?

Thanks in advance,

@Donlim If the advice given by @computergeek541 doesn't work, have your friend contact a moderator with your referral code explaining what happened. They will fix it if necessary.

@Donlim wrote:

Thanks in advance,

This appears to be a website or browser issue. I would suggest clearing your browser's cache and then closing it. A little later on, open the web browser and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.