cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Reference number

Hi! I want to know if I can change reference number after I got my account set up? 

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Reference number

@Ngoc , what do you mean by reference number?  I am not sure there is such a thing.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ngoc  if you mean your alternate phone number you can change/ delete it if everthing is working properly. Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ngoc wrote:

Hi! I want to know if I can change reference number after I got my account set up? 

Ask a family member or friend with a pm account for their referal code.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ngoc wrote:

Do you mean the refer-a-friend code to get $10 credit?

If you entered a wrong code due to typo, create a moderator support ticket for help.

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah, I mean friend reference code. But I want to change the code if it’s possible. 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ngoc hi it is possible if you  contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human to generate a ticket mention referral code  check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ngoc hi unfortunately you cannot change your referral code. one user already tried asking the mods to change it with no success

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ngoc wrote:

Yeah, I mean friend reference code. But I want to change the code if it’s possible. 

Why you want to change the refer-a-friend code?

Referral code cannot be changed.  Only a typo update is allowed.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ngoc wrote:

@Ngoc  To submit a ticket to the Public Mobile please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMON by clicking this link.

1. Enter Mod at the Ask me anything prompt and hit return
    2. Select Account-specific question
    3. Select No, I want a human
    4. Select the Click me! link

In your message explain that you entered the wrong referral and provide them wit the correct one and ask if it would be possible to correct it.

The message will be received by Public Mobile and they will respond to it. You will receive a response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Public Mobile Moderator Team.

Hope this helps!