cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

BlueH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I joined Public Mobile September 2 and used my sister's friend sharing code but she isn't receiving the $1 discount and and I didn't get the $10 bonus.  I didn't use the link.  I just entered her code in the box. 

10 REPLIES 10

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BlueH 

It is over a month so you should have got your $10 credit on your second month bill. Also, your sister should have got a SMS text indicating that someone used her referral code.

When you checked your Self Serve account under View Payment History make sure to change Last 7 days to Last 90 days.

If the credits are not shown, contact a PM CS Agent.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Person who referred a friend should see friend's phone number (last 4 digits only) when logging to My Account IF referral was properly processed.

Meow_0-1634575212548.png

Meow_1-1634575270572.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BlueH 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent , and Explain your issue to
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

they will check it out your code is they right one in your account or is missing a letter or number be different and you will be missing the reward and CSA they will Add for you.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@BlueH wrote:

I joined Public Mobile September 2 and used my sister's friend sharing code but she isn't receiving the $1 discount and and I didn't get the $10 bonus.  I didn't use the link.  I just entered her code in the box. 

@BlueH were there any "O" or 0(zero's) in the code, if so maybe one of them got mixed up for the other.  You will need to contact a CSA to have this taken care of.  Please use the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner to raise a trouble ticket with them.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BlueH : Then yes as above. When you are giving it to them for the correction make sure of any confusion of like zero and oh or ess and five etc. Zeros are skinny 0, oh's are wider O.

@BlueH wrote:

Correct. My sister’s refer a friend still says $0 and I didn’t get a $10 credit.

Yup, the one who was referred, who supposed to get the $10 , should open the ticket with PM 

BlueH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Correct. My sister’s refer a friend still says $0 and I didn’t get a $10 credit.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@BlueH   Referral bonus usually take as many as 72 hours to appear.   If it has been more than that, you, the one who newly activated, will have to open a ticket with PM.  Please use the Chatbot on the lower right and follow this to get to ticket opening screen faster

• Type: My rewards are missing
  • It will give you some options click on the reward type that was missing:
    click  Refer A Friend
  • Then click "Contact Us" , and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  • you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BlueH : So you didn't see a $10 balance in your Available Funds a few days after you activated? You didn't pay 10 or so dollars less at your recent renewal?

The friend should have seen the dollar incremented under their rewards area on their overview page.

Need Help? Let's chat.