cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Refer a friend reward

@Lisa_Z, best option is to message the MODS, give them at least 48-72 hours.  Just to be safe you might want to check your sister's phone to make sure the PM SIM card is still in her phone.  Maybe she jumped ship without your knowledge, lol.  Gotta love our siblings eh, lol. Smiley LOL

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Haha no she did not change numbers! 

Thanks,

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my friend regisitered herself and her husband with public mobile and used me a referal they got the $10 reward each

but i have not got one? it was at the time suppose to 25$ for each new  person and $1 every month after the first month.

how do i achieve getting these rewards asap?

Oracle

@wiebe90 wrote:

my friend regisitered herself and her husband with public mobile and used me a referal they got the $10 reward each

but i have not got one? it was at the time suppose to 25$ for each new  person and $1 every month after the first month.

how do i achieve getting these rewards asap?

@wiebe90 it sounds like your friends activated in store as that is the reward for retailractivation they would have had to activate at home online for you and then to get $25

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

but why did they recieve the 10$ credit for mentioning  me?

Mayor / Maire

@wiebe90 wrote:

but why did they recieve the 10$ credit for mentioning  me?

@wiebe90

The $10 is the standard one-time refer-a-friend reward to be credited to the new customer.

You will get $1 off your bill as long as they are an active customer. (If you get only one $1 off they likely used their first account for the referral of the second. It's what I would do, unless I made a different promise beforehand.)

Have a read: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164