cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend reward

Lisa_Z
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I seem to have lost my refer a friend reward and was wondering how and if I can get that back? Becasue it is my sister and we both still use public mobile and have auto-pay for every 3 month cycle. 

Please help & let me know if this is possible to get back. 

Thank you!!

15 REPLIES 15

@wiebe90 wrote:

but why did they recieve the 10$ credit for mentioning  me?

@wiebe90

The $10 is the standard one-time refer-a-friend reward to be credited to the new customer.

You will get $1 off your bill as long as they are an active customer. (If you get only one $1 off they likely used their first account for the referral of the second. It's what I would do, unless I made a different promise beforehand.)

Have a read: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

wiebe90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

but why did they recieve the 10$ credit for mentioning  me?

@wiebe90 wrote:

my friend regisitered herself and her husband with public mobile and used me a referal they got the $10 reward each

but i have not got one? it was at the time suppose to 25$ for each new  person and $1 every month after the first month.

how do i achieve getting these rewards asap?

@wiebe90 it sounds like your friends activated in store as that is the reward for retailractivation they would have had to activate at home online for you and then to get $25

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

wiebe90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my friend regisitered herself and her husband with public mobile and used me a referal they got the $10 reward each

but i have not got one? it was at the time suppose to 25$ for each new  person and $1 every month after the first month.

how do i achieve getting these rewards asap?

Lisa_Z

Haha no she did not change numbers! 

Thanks,

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lisa_Z, best option is to message the MODS, give them at least 48-72 hours.  Just to be safe you might want to check your sister's phone to make sure the PM SIM card is still in her phone.  Maybe she jumped ship without your knowledge, lol.  Gotta love our siblings eh, lol. Smiley LOL

Lisa_Z

@RobertQc no, neither of us have changed phone numbers and we are both still using the same number and phone. 

Thanks! 

(And haha yes I guess they should not be awake and working at 3 in the morning😂😅)

@Lisa_Z wrote:

Oh okay! I have already messaged them about this...have not heard back from them just yet but hopefully I will soon enough. 

Thanks.

Curious- did you or your sis change phone numbers recently?

It usually takes 48 hours and they are not working at 3am 🙂 Hours are Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT) 

But don't worry, this is not a time sensitive issue. Even if it took them 2 weeks to get back to you and you missed the rewards on your renewal I am more than confident they would give credit where its due. Public mobile moderator team is fair in my experience.

Lisa_Z

Oh okay! I have already messaged them about this...have not heard back from them just yet but hopefully I will soon enough. 

Thanks.

@Lisa_Z wrote:

@RobertQc oh...actually...I do see my sister's number on there but beside it still does not show any rewards.... Do you know what this is? 

Thanks.

It sounds like a mistake, the community helpers here are unable to look into your account to find out why. If you contacted the mod team as @Anonymous suggested they will look into it and get back to you to. As long as her account is in good standing I am sure they will rectify the situation.

Lisa_Z

@RobertQc oh...actually...I do see my sister's number on there but beside it still does not show any rewards.... Do you know what this is? 

Thanks.

@popping wrote:

I must be blind.  I cannot find my list of referee phone number.  

Self serve

Plans and Add ons

Rewards

rewards.png

But don't feel bad I was also blind I only recently figured this out too, there is a little drop down arrow beside the total rewards and it brings down a list of numbers you can scroll through.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Lisa_Z.  In your self serve portal, under rewards, do you still see your sister's phone number listed?  ...

@Anonymous

I must be blind.  I cannot find my list of referee phone number.  

Lisa_Z

@Anonymous Thank you! No I do not see my sister's number under rewards but I sure will message the meditator team about this and hopefully they can help me change it!(: 

Thanks again!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Lisa_Z.  In your self serve portal, under rewards, do you still see your sister's phone number listed?  If it is no longer showing, and you are sure she is still active on Public Mobile, or if it is showing, and you did not get your reward at your last renewal, the olny thing you can do is contact the moderator team using a private message.  Include your account number or phone number and account PIN (if known) in order to speed up identification.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.