cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer A Friend

SWND
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will I receive a one-time credit of $10 for refer a friend to join PM?

Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11

@Hasib514 wrote:

yes, it is a one time $10 instant bonus. plus if you refer more friends yourself using your referral code, you will save $1/ 30 days for each friend referral to PM on your bill. Hope thsi info helps out. 

The $10 credit for getting referred to the service is not instant. As mentioned, it usually gets deposited in the account balance the next day, but can take up to 72 hours.

Hasib514
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes, it is a one time $10 instant bonus. plus if you refer more friends yourself using your referral code, you will save $1/ 30 days for each friend referral to PM on your bill. Hope thsi info helps out. 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@softech There is no guarantee of the promotion for referring your first friend will come back. That $20 credit for the referrer is also a targetted offer, and as you know, even if one customer receives it, another might not me eligible.

true.. I did say it is random... just want to let him know these promotions exist..

honest.. i have confident it will come back.. yes.. it is targeted.. won't be everyone.. also, the amount next time might be different.. 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SWND wrote:

Thanks!

No, you, as the referrer, will not get the one time $10 referral credit.  You will get $1/30 days as long as your friend stay with PM.

Your friend will get the one time $10 referral credit within 72 hours after activation.  No recurring $1/30 days credit.

@softech There is no guarantee of the promotion for referring your first friend will come back. That $20 credit for the referrer is also a targetted offer, and as you know, even if one customer receives it, another might not me eligible.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

if you are selected, you will also get $20 one time for referring friends.. .but that doesn't happen very often.. i just got that promo last month.. and the last time before that  was probably a year ago.. it is random and  it doesn't come often.

you will get a text from PM if you are selected.. . 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes @SWND , you will receive a $10 credit as a new customer to Public Mobile if you activated using a referral code.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@SWND 

If you are the NEW CUSTOMER to Public Mobile you will receive a one time credit within 72 hours of activating your account.

If it is you who is referring a FRIEND to Public Mobile you will NOT receive $10 but you WILL receive $1 every 30 days for as long as the friend remains with Pubic Mobile.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SWND wrote:

Thanks!

@SWND hi if you refer someone you get 1 dollar per 30 days as long as they are active if someone is refering you than you get 10 dollars 

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SWND If you're the new customer and used a referral code, you'll get the $10 within 72 hours, usually by next morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.