cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming Flash Sale Promotion

Danny38
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! There was a flash sale until December 4th, where if you qualify and apply by December 17th, (which I do and have), you earn 5$ off your bill every month for 6 months. I would like to know when I see that applied to my account; before next billing date? On next bill? Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

@Danny38 wrote:

Thank you; when I received rewards, I got a notification what they were for and how much it was. (ie. when someone referred me, I got 10$ off, or when I applied for autopay, I received 2$ credit.)

But although I got an email stating I qualified for the promotion and I did activate before December 17th, I wasn't notified that it will be applied on the next bill, so can I be assured that it went through, or is it possible that it wasn't applied somehow?

Thanks!

Danny38

Hi @Danny38 

The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.

Don't forget to get your free holiday gifts from Public Mobile here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Welcome to Public Mobile and Happy Holidays! 🎄🎄🎄

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Danny38 wrote:

Thank you; when I received rewards, I got a notification what they were for and how much it was. (ie. when someone referred me, I got 10$ off, or when I applied for autopay, I received 2$ credit.)

But although I got an email stating I qualified for the promotion and I did activate before December 17th, I wasn't notified that it will be applied on the next bill, so can I be assured that it went through, or is it possible that it wasn't applied somehow?

Thanks!

Danny38

If you do not receive it within 30 days of activation contact a Public Mobile moderator.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Danny38
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks!

Danny38

@Danny38 wrote:

Hi! There was a flash sale until December 4th, where if you qualify and apply by December 17th, (which I do and have), you earn 5$ off your bill every month for 6 months. I would like to know when I see that applied to my account; before next billing date? On next bill? Thanks!

This will happen within 30 days.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Danny38 "

1. The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date."

More details here: Black Friday Sale: Get $5 off for 6 months when yo... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Danny38 wrote:

1. The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.

Terms here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Black-Friday-Sale-Get-5-off-for-6-month...

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Danny38 wrote:

@Danny38 hi you will see it begin to be applied to your second bill 

Need Help? Let's chat.