cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring bill category for monthly payment

mcforest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am just wondering the autopayment is not considered as a "recurring bill" when I pay with my Visa credit card? If not, that means I will lose much cash back dollars from the credit card financial organization. Is there any difference between Visa and Master card?

Thanks,

Zhen

3 REPLIES 3

The banks will tell you PM has to classify it as such an event, however, to do that, the banks will upcharge PM on their fees to provide this perk to you.

Take the $2/30-day reward, stick around as every year of continued service gets you another $1 per 30-day (up to 5 years), and if you can, refer your friends to get more.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mcforest wrote:

Hello,

I am just wondering the autopayment is not considered as a "recurring bill" when I pay with my Visa credit card? If not, that means I will lose much cash back dollars from the credit card financial organization. Is there any difference between Visa and Master card?

Thanks,

Zhen

It doesn't. May vary based on bank.

Probably because PM charges on different dates (We use 30/90 days instead of 1/3 calendar month(s)), not because it's prepaid (Chatr autopay counts).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Prepaid service is not considered a recurring payment simply because the customer is not obligated to pay each and every month. 

Need Help? Let's chat.