cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent new customer to Public.

aj4martin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After a very frustrating year with Bell Mobility I decided to try PM. I must say I am very impressed. Service to date has been fantastic. I especially like the View my Usage page as it gives you a very detailed description of my phone usage. Bell did not have this info available and they would randomly withdraw .50, $1.00, up to $4.00 from my account with no explanation whatsoever. Waiting 10 to 15 minutes to try and get an answer was NEVER successful.

I love being able to send a private message to a MOD and I always get a response in short order. Thank you PM for what has been so far, a great experience.

4 REPLIES 4

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@aj4martin Way to go! Welcome to our community. Hope you enjoy the service and savings! Have a great week ahead.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well said. You can use the help articles to find answers to questions commonly found here. Welcome to Public Mobile. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to Publicmobile:)

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to PM @aj4martin . Definitely no overages here. If you run out of something. It stops working. You either wait for your 30 cycle renewal or buy an addon. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.