cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Promotions

Pat6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone tell me when I can expect to receive the activation credit & the SIM credit for activation that I made at London Drugs in West Kelowna on Dec. 23/18??

Thanks,

Pat.

8 REPLIES 8

5ukmeh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Contact moderator take time so looooooonnngggggggggggggg.... 

c70nut
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't know if the $10 credit varies province to province but the BC conditions state:

"Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 5 days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message when the credit has been applied to your account. These details can also be found by signing in to your Self-Serve account."
As I have yet to receive my own $10 credit after 10 days maybe the 5 day and the 30 day credit conditions are leading to confusion amongst whomever doles out the credits?
@lou27 wrote:

For the in-store promotion. 

London Drug should not charge you anything for the SIM. $0

In regard to the free month, you will receive a credit equals to your phone plan within 30 days which will apply against your next billing cycle. I received my free month credit within a week. You will get a text when the credit is applied to your account. 

Here is the detail of the offer :

• 30 Days for $0: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card in-store at a participating retailer on a 30-day plan from December 15 to December 31, 2018, you will get your next 30 days of service for $0!
    • Participating retailers include:
      • Walmart
      • London Drugs
      • The Mobile Shop
      • WOW! mobile boutique
      • K-Mobile
      • Select Koodo Authorized Dealers
    • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
    • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
    • For example, if you sign up on our current $35 for 1 GB at 3G speed, Unlimited Canada-wide Talk and Unlimited International Text 30-day plan, your account will be credited $35 within 30 days of activating.
    • Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message shortly after the credit has been applied to your account. These details can also be found by signing in to your Self-Serve account.
    • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  • $0 SIM Card: SIM cards will be $0 when you activate in-store only at participating retailers.

Pat6

Thanks for the suggestions, I try the store first. 

@Pat6

That happens sometimes.  The clerk from the different vendors do not know the promotions well.  As stated above, you could contact moderator and explain your situation and usually moderators are helpful, but no guarantees.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Pat6

I advised the clerk of the promotion but he insisted I pay for the SIM, said I would receive an account credit if promotion terms were properly met.

lou27

For the in-store promotion. 

London Drug should not charge you anything for the SIM. $0

In regard to the free month, you will receive a credit equals to your phone plan within 30 days which will apply against your next billing cycle. I received my free month credit within a week. You will get a text when the credit is applied to your account. 

Here is the detail of the offer :

• 30 Days for $0: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card in-store at a participating retailer on a 30-day plan from December 15 to December 31, 2018, you will get your next 30 days of service for $0!
    • Participating retailers include:
      • Walmart
      • London Drugs
      • The Mobile Shop
      • WOW! mobile boutique
      • K-Mobile
      • Select Koodo Authorized Dealers
    • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
    • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
    • For example, if you sign up on our current $35 for 1 GB at 3G speed, Unlimited Canada-wide Talk and Unlimited International Text 30-day plan, your account will be credited $35 within 30 days of activating.
    • Eligible customers will receive a confirmation text message shortly after the credit has been applied to your account. These details can also be found by signing in to your Self-Serve account.
    • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  • $0 SIM Card: SIM cards will be $0 when you activate in-store only at participating retailers.

@Pat6

Usually the 2nd month credit and $10 friend referral credit (if you sign up with referral) happens within 72 hours.  Most of the time within 24 hours.  

As stated above, you should not have paid for SIM card,  Might try to contact moderator for some potential good will credit.....

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Pat6,

All details related to that promo can be found by following this link.

If you activated in store when that promo was running, you shouldn't have paid the SIM in the first place. You won't receive an online credit for your SIM. You can try going back to London Drugs with proof of activation date and proof of the promotion; if they won't refund you, then try messaging the moderators (see link further down).

For the credit for the second 30-day period of your cycle, it should be credited within 30 days of activation:

If you have started your second billing cycle and haven't received your credit, contact the moderators by following this link and sending only one messagewith as many details as possible regarding your problem and your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.