cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent PROMO

USER202020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used my email to sign up for the recent Public Mobile promo and i do not see it anywhere.

I just finished setting up my account and it did not show up.

What is the next step?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@USER202020 : The promo wording is, as seemingly always around here, kinda confusing. The "message" is simply the web site coming back with a page saying that your email address has been submitted.

So if you submitted your address, then activated using that address, all in the promo time period, then you should be eligible for all the promo bits.

@USER202020 

@USER202020 wrote:

Hello

I have activated my SIM card but not received any emails with promo code. i tried several times to enter my email on the main page to get the code but no luck, it accepted and said email send but i get nothing i used two different email addresses.  

Its Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

Don't worry about the confirmation email message.  With these promotions, it is not always sent to the new customers.  As long as you entered the email address that you used to activate the new account, you should be fine.  As stated above, within 30 days.  You should get your friend referral of $10 within 72 hours.  The 2nd month free within 30 days.

USER202020

Hello

I have activated my SIM card but not received any emails with promo code. i tried several times to enter my email on the main page to get the code but no luck, it accepted and said email send but i get nothing i used two different email addresses.  

Its Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

USER202020

Hello

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @USER202020 

Just sit back and wait and enjoy the savings coming your way.

Oh, and don't forget to get the Holiday freebies still in effect as well.  Free data and international long distance:

How to redeem your free data and international minutes:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 2GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 500min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

HALIMACS_0-1608773559891.jpeg

HALIMACS_1-1608773560005.jpeg

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

"

1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal."

Boxing Week Savings: Get your second month FREE pl... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

The credit wont show up in your account instantly, it can take hours, days even weeks. Which promo is it? The second month free or second month free PLUS 5 Gb data add-on? In any event it will be added to your account within 30 days so the credit will be there to pay for your next renewal.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.