cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving calls

Anoden99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I have recently change my phone from a flip phone (no data) to a smart phone (Razer android) and now it seems that i cant receive a call. We tried using my other phone to call but just 1 ring and it goes to voicemail. And in my phone just list a missed call but didnt actually ring. 

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Anoden99 wrote:

Hi there, 

I have recently change my phone from a flip phone (no data) to a smart phone (Razer android) and now it seems that i cant receive a call. We tried using my other phone to call but just 1 ring and it goes to voicemail. And in my phone just list a missed call but didnt actually ring. 

Check if you have some contacts accidtently blocked. Also check it unknown numbers are blocked in settings.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anoden99 

Are you on the $10 plan?

If yes, check your usage on your overview page.

The following line is on my account.  I used 3 minutes out of 50.

Limited Canada-Wide Talk
3  /  50 MIN

If you don't see similar line on your overview page, you have used all your minutes.

You can buy minutes add-on if you run out of minutes.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Anoden99 wrote:

Hi there, 

@Anoden99Also make sure that the phone is not in Airplane Mode.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Anoden99 hi do you have do not disturb on in your settings or something similar?

Need Help? Let's chat.