cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received wrong promotion

Christine77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All

On the weekend there was a flash sale $10 promotion which I did not want as the $20 promotion is better than the flash sale. I told the Walmart employees I wanted the $20 promotion obviously that is better but I noticed in my account I only got the  $10 credit but it should be $20. How to get the missing $10 credit added to my account. thank you!

7 REPLIES 7

@Christine77 wrote:

Correct it is the promotion I expected to receive

Are you saying, this has been resolved?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Christine77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Correct it is the promotion I expected to receive

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Christine77,

when you have the time to do it, can you check your inbox email? Because I sent a message concerning your situation about the 20$ credit.

Thank you in advance.

Walmart won't be able to do anything about it.  Moderators will only be able to address this.

It's unfortunate that this has occurred, but Walmart missed steps should not happen, and the issues at SOME locations of not being able to simply buy the sim for self activation need to be addressed.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

the mods can probably help you out if you are on the correct plan. otherwise, esculate it at walmart!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Christine77, I just want to confirm that this is the promo with the $20 credit you are referring to.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-a-SIM-20-bill-credit-when-you-activ...

This is for talk and text only plans.  Make sure that you have an eligible plan in your account.  As already mentioned, if there is an error in the distribution of the account credit, you will need to seek assistance from the moderator team.  The community forum are customers helping other customers and we don't have access to account relationed transactions.  Welcome to Public Mobile.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Christine77Sorry about the trouble. I know it can be frustrating.

Unfortunately the regular users on the forum won't be able to assist you regarding account credits and promotions. It would be best to contact the moderator team directly @CS_Agent You can click this link Click this to message moderators

Public mobile is a very fair company and do what they say in my experience but sometimes mistakes happen.

After looking over one of the walmart $20 promotions (Thanks to @will13am for the link below), It was only for specific plans which did not include data, only talk+text, that may be why if you got a plan with data or other than the offered specific $20 credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.