cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipt of SIM card

Emceeray
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have still not received my SIM card and it has been a month since payment (3-7 business days!!??).  Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Emceeray...

if you happen to be out west, you can get the PM sim cards at London Drugs. When your sim does arrive in the mail you can gift it to a friend or family member (with your referral code) and you'll get a Friend Referral reward every time your plan renews.

Alternatively, you can get the sim cards at most Walmart stores too. Just don't let them activate your new account...do it yourself. See if any family member or friend has a PM account and use their referral code when you activate. You'll get $10 and they'll get the on-going Referral Reward.

Welcome aboard.

@Emceeray wrote:

I have still not received my SIM card and it has been a month since payment (3-7 business days!!??).  Please advise.

Public Mobile needs to update that. Currently, Public Mobile often sends SIM cards using a method (Canada Post lettermail) that can take much longer than 7 business days. While I do believe that your SIM card will arrive, I agree that a month is too long to ask you to wait.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Emceeray wrote:

@Emceeray Contact a moderator via messaging here;

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.