cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phbalance
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Reactivating Account

HELP!! My account was deactivated while I was travelling out of the country. How can I reactivate my account? 

Accepted Solutions
srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Reactivating Account

@phbalance here's all the details:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

View solution in original post

All Replies
will13am
Oracle

@phbalance, if your account has been in arrears for less than 90 days, all you would need to do is go into the self serve, make the payment and restore the account to active status.  If the account has been in suspension for more than 90 days, you will need to buy a SIM card and activate a new account.  Accounts in arrears for greater than 90 days are deactivated permanently.

abTest
Mayor / Maire

.. And if your account was deactivated after 90 days, your phone number is lost.

phbalance

I was out of the country and so it's been over 90 days since my last account payment. How can I reactive the account?

will13am
Oracle

@phbalance wrote:

I was out of the country and so it's been over 90 days since my last account payment. How can I reactive the account?

You cannot.  The old account is permanently closed!  You need to obtain a new SIM card and start right from the beginning and set up a brand new account. 

abTest
Mayor / Maire

@will13am, Isn't it 90 days from the time the last payment expired?  So if @phbalance made a payment for a 30 day plan, left the country, and was back 95 days after payment (renewal), the account should still be salvageable.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your account goes into suspension for 90 if payment is not made. If this is the case just login to your account and make a payment. 

phbalance

I've tried logging in, but I forgot my password. When I click on forgot password it gets to Email Verification and then get a Login_Disabled message, but no email sent to reset my password!!!

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Then your account is probably cancelled and you will have to make a new account as @will13am said. Only other thing to try is contacting the Mod_Team to see if there is something else wrong with your account. I don't know of anything else that will help you, sorry.

phbalance

How do I contact the Mod_Team?

Need Help? Let's chat.